Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blue Shanghai

Shanghai

I've been lax for several months with anything related to wired world, well including wireless I guess, (though literally I have wired sources at home from network providers). The only thing I have been viewing on a sporadic basis is my almighty Facebook, YM and my (yawn) office email.

I have been travelling to places that (God willing) I could afford to visit, And have aiming for more as soon as my dream of buying my very own home right in the heart of Pasig will come to fruition. Im crossing my fingers next year.

I have not been loyal to writing on this blog. I have some catching to do but knowing my lazy nature to write anything interesting I'd rather post some photos instead of writing something about it.

Well I remember going to Shanghai. :]

No comments: